User Review( votes)
Devi Chitralekha is one of the youngest spiritual saints in India. Her grandparents, Late Radha Krishan Sharma and Kishnadei were spiritually inclined and used to take her to various religious events. When she was 4 years old, she was initiated in ‘Gaudiya Vaishnavism’ under the guidance of a Bengali saint called ‘Shri Shri Girdhari Baba.’ Gaudiya Vaishnavism is a Vaishnava Hindu religious movement inspired by Chaitanya Mahaprabhu.
At the age of 6, Devi Chitralekha and her parents went to attend the preaching event of an esteemed saint of Brij, Ramesh Baba. At the end of the event, Ramesh Baba handed over the mike to her to speak something. She shared her spiritual views for almost half an hour which surprised everyone present at the event.
Later, she started reciting Kathas and pravachans at various events. Her guruji organised her first 7 days long “Shri Bhagwat Katha” in Tapovan near Vrindavan, Uttar Pradesh. Her Kathas are telecasted on various religious TV channels. Her aim is to spread the wave of ‘Radhe Krishna and Hare Krishna Mantra.’ Look here for Devi Chitralekha Wiki, Age, Husband, Family, Biography and more.
Devi Chitralekha Bhajans:
She has delivered pravachans in various countries. She engages the listener with her soulful bhajans. Some of her popular bhajans include Mera Aapki Kripa Se, Krishna Krishna, Ek Tera Sahara, Jab Koi Nahi Aata, Lakhon Mahfil, Radhe Radhe, Gopi Geet, and Mera Jeevan Hai Tere Hawale.
Devi Chitralekha Unknown Facts:
- She founded ‘World Sankirtan Yatra Trust’ in Palwal, Haryana on 10 March 2008, with an aim to ‘preserve Hindu culture and heritage of India,’ ‘disseminating the holy name of God,’ ‘preaching Bhagwat Katha all over the world,’ and ‘gau seva.’
- Apart from delivering Kathas and Pravachans, she is also working for the welfare of the abandoned and injured cows.
- Once, she saw an injured car lying on the roadside. She provided the first aid to the cow immediately. She was deeply affected by this incident and decided to do something for the welfare of cows.
- In 2013, she started ‘Gau Seva Dham Hospital’ in Palwal, Haryana, which works for the welfare of the abandoned and injured cows.
- She received “World Book of Records” for being the youthful Bhagwat preacher in 2019.
- She considers herself the preacher of god and does not like when people consider her as ‘Devi.’
- She loves to play the harmonium.
- Her religious events are attended by many well-known celebrities.
- She has more than one million subscribers on her YouTube channel.
Devi Chitralekha Wiki/Biography:
|Profession(s)||Spiritual Saint, Bhagwat Preacher, and Motivational Speaker|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters– 161 cm
in meters– 1.61 m
in feet & inches– 5’ 3”
|Date of Birth||19 January 1997 (Sunday)|
|Age (as in 2019)||23 Years|
|Birthplace||Khambi village in Palwal District, Haryana|
|Hometown||Khambi village in Palwal District, Haryana|
|School||Government school in her village|
|Relationships & More|
|Marriage Date||23 May 2017 at Gau Seva Dham Hospital in Palwal, Haryana|
|Husband/Spouse||Madhav Prabhu Ji (Madhav Tiwari)|
|Parents||Father– Tukaram Sharma
Mother– Chameli Devi
|Siblings||Brother– Partyaksh Sharma|