NIT Rourkela Junior Research Fellow Recruitment 2020: National Institute of Technology Rourkela (NIT Rourkela) invites application for the position Junior Research Fellow etc. Read details, eligibility criteria mentioned below for the vacancy and eligible candidates can submit their application directly to NIT Rourkela before 02-Nov-2020.
|NIT Rourkela Recruitment 2020||Details|
|Post Name||Junior Research Fellow|
|Education Qualification||M.Sc, ME / M.Tech|
|Total vacancy||1 Post|
|Experience||1 – 3 years|
|Salary||31000 – 35000 (Per Month)|
|Last Date To Apply||02-Nov-2020|
Qualification in Details:
Applications are invited on prescribed format for the temporary post of “Junior Research Fellow (JRF)” for the project entitled “Understanding the factors influencing the initiation and developments of mesoscale convective weather systems over southern east coast of India using three dimensional coupled numerical weather models and observations ”. Selected candidate may enroll in Ph.D. Program in the Department of Earth & Atmospheric Sciences, National Institute of Technology Rourkela based on Institute norms and regulations.
1. Project Code: SR / 19 / ER / 059
2. Name of the Temporary Post: Junior Research Fellow (JRF) – 01
3. Name of the Research Project: Understanding the factors influencing the initiation and developments of mesoscale convective weather systems over southern east coast of India using three dimensional coupled numerical weather
models and observations
4. Name of the Sponsoring Agency: ISRO, Govt. of India
5. Tenure of the: Project 03 Years [November 2019 – November 2022]
6. Tenure of the Assignment: 03 Years
7. Job Description: Research work related to project. Candidate may register for Ph.D. at NIT Rourkela.
8. Consolidated monthly compensation / fellowship: INR 31,000 / – per month 1st and 2nd year and INR 35,000 / – per month in 3rd year.
9. Essential Qualifications and experience: First division throughout career with 65% marks or above in M. Sc or M.Sc. Tech (OR) M. Tech (Atmospheric Science / Meteorology / Oceanography / Physics / Mathematics / Environmental Science / Climate Science / Earth System Science / Remote Sensing / Applied Geophysics / Equivalent). Candidate should be NET or GATE qualified.
10. Desirable Qualifications / Experiences: Working experience in MatLab, WRF model and basic understanding of Atmospheric Science.
11. Accommodation: Bachelors Accommodation in the Institute may be provided subject to availability.
Date and Time for On-line Interview: 04 th November, 2020 at 1030 HRS Place of Interview: Online Mode (Microsoft Team / Skype / Google Meet)
How To Apply:
1. Date and Time for On-line Interview: 04th November, 2020 at 1030 HRS
2. Place of Interview: Online Mode (Microsoft Team / Skype / Google Meet)
3. The candidates are required to send the complete filled up application form (soft copy) to firstname.lastname@example.org The application form is available in the link mentioned below; which must be filled by candidates and forward the signed application with requisite supporting documents [photocopies] and research papers, if any) etc.
Link for application form: http://nitrkl.ac.in/oldwebsite/Jobs_Tenders/5ProjectFellowships/Doc/JRF%20LS-PND-64(2).pdf
4. Candidates will build a Single PDF; it is to be sent to Principal Investigator (email@example.com) on or before 02.11.2020, 2359 HRS. The candidates are also required to produce relevant documents mentioned in the application form [such as original of all mark sheets and certificates, research papers (if any), experience certificate (if any) etc.] at the time of interview / joining. Selection / Joining will be canceled in case of any suppression of information / document provided earlier.
5. Mere possession of minimum qualification does not guarantee invitation to the interview. Candidates will be short listed based on merit and need of the project.